Monday, September 12, 2011

Mapping It Up

A few people have been asking where exactly the places I have been posting about are located in comparison to Pune. I thought it would be fun to try and map out on Google the places I have been exploring.


View Places Visited in a larger map
As I was writing up this post I can across my first post from the week before leaving Canada. I made a list of a few things I wanted to experience during my semester in Pune. I remember typing the list up in our flat back in Ottawa, it is amazing that only 7 weeks later I have accomplished most things on that list. Hampi, Leh, Matheran and other nearby hill stations have all been visited, FRO registration is behind me finally with no late fees paid, and I have eaten almost every veg Punjabi dish available I am sure of it, along with a bunch of South India dishes as well. Still have to do a 20 hour train ride, although after the 20 hour journey to Hampi it seems much less appealing!

Hope all is well with everyone back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment